(November 19, 2018 / Gatestone Institute)
- The majority of those 6,000 Christians massacred this year were “mostly children, women and the aged. … What is happening in … Nigeria is pure genocide and must be stopped immediately.” — Christian Association of Nigeria.
- “There is no doubt that the sole purpose of these attacks is aimed at ethnic cleansing, land-grabbing and forceful ejection of the Christian natives from their ancestral land and heritage.” — Christian Association of Nigeria.
- “Realistically speaking, Christianity is on the brink of extinction in Nigeria. The ascendancy of Sharia ideology in Nigeria rings the death toll for the Nigerian Church.” — Christian Association of Nigeria.
- “Just one in 400 Syrian refugees given asylum in the United Kingdom last year were Christians despite them being subjected to ‘horrendous persecution.’ ” — Express, UK.
- Read full article at Gatestone.