In this episode of “Diplomatically Incorrect” with Ambassador Ron Dermer and co-hosted by JINSA’s Michael Makovsky:
- Lessons for Israel from Ukraine
- Where Putin miscalculated
- What U.S. policy on Ukraine signals to other countries
- The role of Congress
- A missed opportunity at the Negev Summit
- Terrorism and Israel’s Arabs
- Coach K on Jordan vs. LeBron
Be a part of our community
JNS serves as the central hub for a thriving community of readers who appreciate the invaluable context our coverage offers on Israel and their Jewish world.
Please join our community and help support our unique brand of Jewish journalism that makes sense.