(April 7, 2022 / JNS)
In this episode of “Diplomatically Incorrect” with Ambassador Ron Dermer and co-hosted by JINSA’s Michael Makovsky:
- Lessons for Israel from Ukraine
- Where Putin miscalculated
- What U.S. policy on Ukraine signals to other countries
- The role of Congress
- A missed opportunity at the Negev Summit
- Terrorism and Israel’s Arabs
- Coach K on Jordan vs. LeBron
Jewish News Syndicate
With geographic, political and social divides growing wider, high-quality reporting and informed analysis are more important than ever to keep people connected.
Our ability to cover the most important issues in Israel and throughout the Jewish world—without the standard media bias—depends on the support of committed readers.
If you appreciate the value of our news service and recognize how JNS stands out among the competition, please click on the link and make a one-time or monthly contribution.
We appreciate your support.