- Censored from college campuses is discussion of another, in various respects competing, “intersectionality”: That of the shared predicaments of today’s victims of Islamist aggression, including terrorism.
- Hamas’s operatives have trained in Sudan and worked with Sudanese forces, including those that have been engaged in the Darfur genocide. This is the organization whose supporters are leading movers behind the campus intersectionality/boycott campaign and have become the moral arbiters of campus political correctness.
- Of those killed at the World Trade Center on 9/11, 215 were black (136 men, 79 women). Other African-Americans were murdered in subsequent Islamist-inspired terrorist attacks in California and Florida, and elsewhere, and are as likely to be victims of future such terror attacks as anyone else. But work to prevent, and minimize the impact, of such assaults apparently counts for no more to Black Lives Matter, when weighed against promoting an anti-Israel agenda, than it does to SJP and other Hamas-linked groups.
- The “intersectionality” promoted on campuses and beyond by Hamas/Students for Justice for Palestinian and their fellow travelers seeks, in pursuit of its anti-Israel agenda, to distract attention from the Islamist onslaught, its ongoing savaging of populations in Africa, Asia and America.
- Read full article at Gatestone.
You have read 3 articles this month.
Register to receive full access to JNS.Already registered? Log in for full access
Israel is at war - Support JNS
JNS is combating the barrage of misinformation with factual reporting. We depend on your support.