The Trump administration will roll out the first part of its highly anticipated Mideast peace plan between Israelis and Palestinians, dubbed the “deal of the century,” in late June at a conference in Bahrain to promote stimulating the economy in the Palestinian territories, announced the White House on Sunday.

“The Palestinian people, along with all people in the Middle East, deserve a future with dignity and the opportunity to better their lives,” said White House senior adviser Jared Kushner, also the son-in-law of U.S. President Donald Trump, in a statement. “Economic progress can only be achieved with a solid economic vision and if the core political issues are resolved.”

Palestinian Prime Minister Mohammed Shtayyeh told the Associated Press last month that the administration’s peace plan initiative is similar to “financial blackmail, which we reject.”

The Palestinian Authority appears ready to reject the proposal even before its reveal.

“Any plan without a political horizon will not lead to peace,” said Nabil Abu Rudeineh, spokesman for Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas.