Newsletter
Newsletter Support JNS

Victims of Eli terror attack named

Harel Masood, Ofer Fairman, Elisha Anteman and Nachman Shmuel Mordoff were shot and killed.

A bullet hole through the window of a convenience store after an attack in the Jewish community of Eli that left four Israelis dead and others injured, June 20, 2023. Photo by Flash90.
A bullet hole through the window of a convenience store after an attack in the Jewish community of Eli that left four Israelis dead and others injured, June 20, 2023. Photo by Flash90.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu offered condolences on Tuesday to the families of the four Israelis who were killed earlier in the day in the “atrocious and shocking attack” in the Jewish community of Eli in Samaria.

“From the bottom of my heart, I send my condolences to the families of the murdered, may God avenge their blood,” he stated. “On behalf of the entire nation, I send recovery wishes to the wounded.”

The four victims who were murdered have been named.

They are Harel Masood, 21, of Yad Binyamin in southern Israel; Ofer Fairman, 64 (some reports say 60), of Eli; Elisha Anteman, 17 (some reports say 18), a 12th-grader attending a yeshivah seminary who lived in Eli’s Nevah neighborhood; and Nachman Shmuel Mordoff, 17, of the Jewish community of Ahiya.

The Eli community released a statement: “Blessed is the true Judge. With great sadness, we announce the passing of Elisha Antman, who was murdered in today’s attack, a resident of the Neveh neighborhood in the Eli community. We share in the family’s grief,” i24 News reported.

The Nahal Sorek community in Yad Binyamin stated: “With a heavy heart and great pain, we were informed in the last few hours of difficult news. In the serious attack that took place today in the settlement of Eli, Harel Masood, a resident of Yad Binyamin, was murdered. Harel is the son of Gil and Yael Masoud, only 21 years old at the time of his murder,” per i24 News.

“Dear Masood family, there are no words to express the shock and pain. The entire Nahal Sorek community grieves with you for the terrible disaster and shares in your unimaginable sorrow,” it added. “May you rest in heaven. May his soul be bundled in the bundle of life.”

The kingdom said it “reserves the right to respond at the appropriate time and place.”
David Greenfield, CEO of Met Council, told JNS that the video “has strained relationships with a lot of us in the leadership, who have tried to work in good faith with the administration.”
U.S. President Donald Trump, who sought to unseat Cassidy, stated that “his disloyalty to the man who got him elected is now a part of legend, and it’s nice to see that his political career is over.”
A 31-year-old man of Moroccan descent ran over 7 people and stabbed another in a suspected terror attack near Milan.
“This is a strategic move designed to ensure Israel’s technological superiority, accelerate development in the field of AI, and maintain Israel’s position in the first line of world powers,” according to the Prime Minister’s Office.
“There are certainly many possibilities; we are prepared for any scenario,” the premier said.