(November 10, 2022 / JNS) On November 1, the citizens of Israel went to the polls and clearly elected a more right-wing government.
Likud, together with other members of the right-wing parties received 65 seats of the 120 in the parliament. In this webinar, JNS CEO Alex Traiman answers the following questions:
- What are some of the reasons why the Israeli people have decided to cast their votes to the right?
- Who will be part of Prime Minister Netanyahu’s cabinet?
- How will this government differ from the last in terms of Israel’s national security interests, the increasing wave of terrorism from the Palestinians, and the threat from Iran?
- Many on the left are somewhat hysterical that this election bodes the end of Israeli democracy. How does one respond to such allegations?
- How will this election affect the structure of the Israeli Supreme Court?
- How will this election affect relationships with the international community as a whole, the Biden administration, with the countries that have signed the Abraham Accords?
Who will tell the truth about Israel in 2023?
Few things are certainties in a fast-changing world.
But there’s little doubt that the rising tide of antisemitism and demonization of Israel will continue to worsen in the upcoming year.
A publication that you can trust to supply you with accurate information as well as the sort of analysis and opinion that puts it all in perspective is absolutely vital.
JNS is an oasis of truth.Support Good Journalism