Newsletter
Newsletter Support JNS

One wounded after 15-rocket barrage from Gaza

The 37-year-old man sustained an injury to his lower limbs.

Gazan terrorists fire rockets toward Israel, Nov. 7, 2023. Photo by Abed Rahim Khatib/Flash90.
Gazan terrorists fire rockets toward Israel, Nov. 7, 2023. Photo by Abed Rahim Khatib/Flash90.

A 37-year-old man was lightly wounded when Gaza terrorists fired a rocket barrage at southern Israel on Monday, according to the Magen David Adom emergency medical service.

Fifteen projectiles entered Israeli territory, the IDF said. The military’s aerial defense array intercepted several projectiles, with several others hitting near Kibbutz Re’im and the Gama Junction.

MDA paramedics and medical personnel treated the victim at the scene for an injury to his lower limbs. He was then transported to Barzilai Medical Center in Ashkelon for further evaluation and treatment.

There has been an increase in rocket attacks from the Gaza Strip in recent days as the war nears the 10-month mark. Israel is bracing for a wave of missile and drone strikes by Iran and its regional terror proxies after the targeted killings last week of two top Hezbollah and Hamas officials.

Rep. Jared Moskowitz said the employee should no longer work for the county if the allegations are confirmed.
Asaad al-Shaibani said that contact with Jerusalem was cut off in the wake of the Israelis strikes on an airbase in northwestern Syria.
Allison Rahmani, 40, called for help after her vehicle fell into her pool in Hewlett, N.Y., but died on the way to the hospital.
Rabbi Gavriel Koskas of Magen David Congregation of Surfside-Bal Harbour told JNS that it appeared to be an “isolated incident” that shouldn’t define the beach town.