Hezbollah
The strike comes one day after the deadline for IDF troops to withdraw from the country.
As questions remain over the Lebanese Armed Forces’ ability to stop Hezbollah’s entrenchment, the IDF is completing the remainder of its withdrawal.
“We will not allow a return to the reality of Oct. 7,” the Israeli defense minister declared.
“I am coming back, though I fear things will not be OK ... but I have hopes in Trump in changing the Middle East,” said the manager of the Avivim Winery.
Muhammad Shaheen, the head of Hamas’s Operations Department in Lebanon, had been planning attacks against Israeli citizens, according to Israeli security forces.
Four surveillance drones penetrated Israel’s airspace, but only one incident was publicly reported by the military.
If the IDF does not pull out from Southern Lebanon, “we will know how to deal with it,” says terrorist leader Naim Qassem.
The IDF said that the presence of the terrorist infrastructure violated agreements between Jerusalem and Beirut.
Israel has accused the Islamic Republic’s Quds Force of using civilian airliners to smuggle cash to Hezbollah terrorists.
Even after the IDF leaves southern Lebanon, cross-border raids and airstrikes seem certain to continue.
Abbas Ahmad Hamoud was targeted following repeated violations of the Israel-Lebanon ceasefire, according to the IDF.
The peacekeeping force condemned the attack, demanding “all perpetrators to be brought to justice” on the backdrop of riots in Beirut.