Newsletter
Newsletter Support JNS

Mobileye settles on $16 billion IPO valuation

Intel acquired the Israeli company in 2017 for $15.3 billion.

Intel SVP and Mobileye President and CEO Amnon Shashua. Credit: EPO.
Intel SVP and Mobileye President and CEO Amnon Shashua. Credit: EPO.

Jerusalem-based Mobileye’s initial public offering (IPO) will be the largest on Wall Street this year, but it will fall far short of the $50 billion valuation the Intel subsidiary had hoped for before the tech rout earlier this year.

It is now set for an IPO valuing the firm’s total value at around $16 billion and for fewer shares than initially planned.

The driving technologies company is offering 41 million shares of common stock priced between $18 and $20 per share, aiming to raise up to $820 million.

Intel acquired the Israeli company in 2017 for $15.3 billion.

While most companies scheduled for 2022 IPOs delayed their public offerings until next year, Mobileye is one of the most notable exceptions.

Intel will keep significant ownership in Mobileye.

“This week, Jews across the world are reading the opening portion of the book of Numbers, which describes the organization of the tribes of Israel in the desert before the nation moves forward to the land of Israel,” Arielle Roth said.
“I firmly believe that acknowledging any one people’s pain does not preclude you from the acknowledgment of another people’s,” the New York City mayor said.
“The worst thing about J Street is it’s duplicitous,” Amb. Yechiel Leiter, the Israeli envoy in Washington, said at an event on Monday.
Authorities say about 100 fliers containing antisemitic imagery and language were thrown from a vehicle onto residential streets early Saturday, prompting increased patrols in the area.
“Hatred directed against one faith community is a threat to every faith community,” the World Jewish Congress stated after authorities responded to reported gunfire and casualties at the Clairemont center.
“Serious negotiations are now taking place,” the U.S. president said, adding that the U.S. military remains prepared to launch a “full, large-scale assault” if talks fail.