Newsletter
Newsletter Support JNS

Jewish Voices for Trump co-founder joins Department of Education

“Our cities and campuses are being overrun by Hamas supporters, Israel is being attacked, our border is open and the Democrats are fine with it,” Noah Pollak wrote in 2024.

U.S. Department of Education
The Lyndon B. Johnson Building, headquarters of the U.S. Department of Education, in Washington, D.C., May 31, 2017. Credit: Farragutful via Wikimedia Commons.

The U.S. Department of Education announced on Tuesday that it appointed Noah Pollak, the co-founder of Jewish Voices for Trump, to be a senior adviser with the department.

The announcement notes that Pollak spent “several years working as an adviser to conservative organizations and foundations in the education, foreign policy and media spaces, including Parents Defending Education and The Washington Free Beacon.”

U.S. President Donald Trump launched Jewish Voices for Trump as a candidate for office in 2024 with the backing of Pollak; former U.S. ambassador to Israel David Friedman; former special representative for international negotiations Jason Greenblatt; and other conservative cultural and media figures.

“Our cities and campuses are being overrun by Hamas supporters, Israel is being attacked, our border is open, and the Democrats are fine with it,” Pollak wrote at the time. “I am tired of disorder and crime. It is time for strength and confidence. It is time for Trump.”

Under the Trump administration, the Department of Education has been at the forefront of efforts to combat anti-Israel and antisemitic campus protests.

As part of the Joint Task Force to Combat Antisemitism, it froze more than $2.2 billion in contracts intended for Harvard University on Monday, and has previously warned 60 universities that they are potentially failing to protect the civil rights of Jewish students.

If the terrorist group’s tactics fail to force an Israeli withdrawal from the buffer zone, it may resort to suicide attacks.
Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu said: “After years in which sites were neglected or looted, Israel is making historical corrections.”
Using this phrase against Israel is no less absurd than labeling sport-hooliganism and violence at mass demonstrations in the West as officially sponsored, government-sanctioned violence.
“Nearly eight years after the shooting, our gratitude and admiration for the heroic bravery and selfless dedication of the first responders that day endures,” said U.S. Attorney Troy Rivetti.
Yitzhak Ben-Hebron escaped Arab riots as a child and later returned to rebuild the Jewish community in the city.
Army Maj. Gen. Jasper Jeffers III said that future conflicts will require allied special operations forces to integrate quickly and operate with compatible systems.