Newsletter
Newsletter Support JNS

John Earnest

John Earnest, 22, of Rancho Peñasquitos, previously pleaded guilty to a 113-count federal indictment according to a U.S. Justice Department news release.
In the plea deal, 22-year-old John Earnest admitted to hate-crime allegations.
John Earnest, 19 at the time, called 911 and said he committed the act because Jews were trying to “destroy all white people.”
“Jury selection will take some time because potential jurors will have to be screened for their views,” reported “The San Diego Union-Tribune.”
Under the proposal, Eva Drive would become Lori Lynn Lane.
If convicted of murder, John Earnest, 20, could face the death penalty, though prosecutors haven’t said what sentence they would seek.
If convicted of murder, John Earnest, 20, could face the death penalty, though prosecutors haven’t said what sentence they would seek.
John Earnest has also been charged for setting fire to a mosque in a California town.
Court documents noted that John Earnest called 911 after his attack and told the operator he “just shot up a synagogue ... because Jewish people are destroying the white race.”
John Earnest, 19, showed no emotion in San Diego County Superior Court as Judge Joseph Brannigan denied the suspect bail, calling him “an obvious and extraordinary risk to public safety.”
John Earnest, 19, a nursing student who had no prior criminal record and wrote in a manifesto that he “would die a thousand times over to prevent the doomed fate that the Jews have planned for my race,” is scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday.